Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"None Of My Films Will Have Vulgarity": Salman Khan

Teaser: Salman Khan's Bollywood Hungama Exclusive Interview

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Special-Features/xWNQPw10/3/Teaser-1-Salman-Khan-s-Bollywood-Hungama-Exclusive.html

Teaser 2 of Salman's Interview

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Special-Features/mE7BvZ11/3/Teaser-2-Salman-Khan-s-Bollywood-Hungama-Exclusive.html

Teaser: Bollywood Hungama Exclusive Video Blogs Of 'Ready'

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Special-Features/cfI0VY10/3/Teaser-2-Ready-Blog.html

8 comments:

  1. I luved itt! Can't wait for Ek tha tiger now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait til the full videoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faridoon, I absolutely loved the first video blog of Ready from Colombo! It was so fun and I just love Salman's laugh so much! You can't help (or at least I can't help) but smile and chuckle at his laugh!! Love it!! Sure appreciate all your hard work in making this possible for us to see!!! I'm counting down to his interview and am sure it will be awesome as his interviews with you are always my favorite!

    All the best!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hello Faridoon! :)
    Saying a quiiiiiiick hello to you! I'm sorry, I'm busy with school. Ah, exams coming on 6th June!
    Ah Salman, what a man! I love how he is! I'm very happy that he is in Ready! Dhinka Chika ;D oh and the chemistry with Asin works! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy! Did u watch the Trailer of ZNMD?? I absolutely loved it and I think Kat-Duggu make a fab pair..and for the first time..Katrina actually has dialogues! I always knew she cud do it if she was ever given a chance like in this film rather than films w/ akki where all she does is smile...Anyways just wanted to know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the interview Faridoon!! You do such a great job!! And am really loving the video blogs a lot! Great to watch the behind the scenes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup hr1236, i liked the promo of ZMND too...

    ReplyDelete