Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Yes, I am doing Kabir Khan's film": Salman Khan (Opp Katrina)

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2011/05/03/7401/index.html


"I don't want to wear red underwear outside to be a Super Man, I just want to be Sal-Man," Salman Khan famously said at the music launch of Ready recently. In a Bollywood Hungama Exclusive Video Interview, Khan put the record straight once-n-for-all by saying, "Ya I am doing Kabir Khan's film." Is it a super hero film? "No, it is not a super hero film. It is a hero's film," Salman said. On being asked if Katrina Kaif is paired with him in Kabir Khan's film, Salman nodded in affirmation.

Promos of Khan's forthcoming film Ready have been creating waves and the film is one of the most eagerly awaited movies post the IPL. Salman has been personally taking keen interest in ensuring that the film is high on the entertainment quotient. In fact, two songs, 'Character Dheela' and 'Dhinka Chika' have been re-shot because he wasn't happy with what was shot in Bangkok. Is this streak of perfection, courtesy friend Aamir? "Yaar, mere saath thodi not perfect cheezein chalti hain. Aamir ke saath perfect cheezein chalti hain. For me it's never the perfect thing, it's more spontaneous. I heard the audio, I saw the visual, and I thought the visual didn't match up. There's no strategy. I just wanted the song to be slightly better and we got that," Salman said.

So, when does Salman plan to get married? What's his equation with Sanjay Leela Bhansali? Will he be part of Bajira Mastani? What does he have to say about the fake 'Being Human' T-shirts flocking the market? Did he really have differences with Anees Bazmee? All this, and much more in Salman Khan's Bollywood Hungama exclusive video interview... Coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. opposite Katrina????? oh no!!! Salman pls don't do that!!!! she doesnt deserve to be in ur film!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited about this news Faridoon!! I'm thrilled that he's doing this movie and most of all that he'll be paired with Katrina again!! thanks for the preview!! Was this news about Kabir's film the big news? or is there bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...I'm always impressed...you all are so obsessed with Salman and his marriage.
    Its solely his own decission...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, for the first time, its been confirmed by Salman that he is actually doing Kabir's film. So far, there were unconfirmed reports citing 'sources'. Yes its a Big news for sure. Mari, before passing judgement, watch the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Faridoon, I think this news is huge!! I just wanted to know if I needed to prepare myself for anymore big surprises!! :) Take care and sure looking forward to it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Faridoon! hows it going??? when is this interview getting posted??

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls show the interview!!!! dyin to watch Salman with Faridoon after so long :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I m doin good Sidhu...how've u been? interview should b coming up soon...Sara, hang on a for some time... :) hopefully u won't be disappointed...

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete