Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Friday, September 30, 2011

Ra.one Game, Cinthol Deo, King Khan Film Festival

Shahrukh Khan will launch UTV Indiagames Social Game for Ra.one in Bombay on Monday Oct 3. On Oct 4, SRK will launch Cinthol Ra.one special edition Deo. Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) have partnered with Ra.one to make a game based on the film for the Playstation platform. There's an event in Bombay on wednesday Oct 5 for its launch. Shahrukh will be present at the event. We at Bollywood Hungama are starting a 'King Khan Film Festival' beginning from the middle of October. The 60 second promo of this Festival is kick-ass. Will share soon.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

6 comments:

  1. As Jackie Gleason always used to say "and awaayyy we go!" my Netflix queque has been rotating the ones I can get a hold of every so often. Just watched OSO and next up is RNBJ *SRK at his best in the salon scene talking to the mannequin. The only one I have seen but is on the 'not so available list now' is Asoka and the first Don. So I have to go to YouTube for those and its not really pretty. My daughter says I should just buy them all from Amazon which is probably what I should do instead of this mucking around. I'm alittle slow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best with the experience of watching all the films..i guess ur daughter is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best with the experience of watching all the films..i guess ur daughter is right :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faridoon Sir Pls Get Back on Twitter We Really Miss You There & No One Gave us the Updats like you Do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Theres the RA ONE Magic EVERYWHERE!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete