Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Musically Yours With Sunidhi Chauhan

"I would sing I Want Fakht You in my stage shows," said Sunidhi Chauhan while speaking to me on the show Musically Yours a short while back. Sunidhi feels that a needless controversy has been created and Fakht is a Marathi word which means 'you'.

I also spoke to Sunidhi about her fantastic journey since Mast. She spoke about the high pitched numbers like Beedi Jalaiyle, Sheela Ki Jawani, Aisa Jadoo Dala. Re and then the effort that went into softer numbers like Aa Bhi Ja (Sur), Bhaage Re Mann (Chameli) to Kaisi Paheli Zindagani (Parineeta), Ishq Sufiyana (The Dirty Picture). She spoke about her inspirations as well. Currently she is listening to Rihana. Sunidhi also belted out a few of her chartbusters.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

No comments:

Post a Comment