Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"It Was Sad That We Couldn't Shoot The Song In Switzerland": Katrina Kaif

"I think it was sad that we couldn't shoot the song in Switzerland. Yash ji kept on coming back to me and telling me that it is not going to be a shoot, it's going to be a party. We had done the entire costume fitting. Manish had made around 12 saris, Yash ji had seen them and suggested some changes. He knew exactly he wanted to shoot the song. There was one sequence which was be done done in freezing cold water and we were laughing about it. It is unfortunate for me. I would have wanted to do that," said Katrina Kaif at a press conference at YRF Studios on Oct 29, 2012 on being asked if she missed out on being the quintessential Yash Chopra heroine draped in white sari since they couldn't shoot the title song in Switzerland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment