Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Friday, November 30, 2012

"Sonu Nigam's Voice Suits Me": Salman Khan

"We've been lucky with the music of Dabangg 2," said Salman Khan in an interview with me. "It is difficult to beat the music of Dabanng and we've almost done that in Dabangg 2. We've been very lucky with the music," Salman said. Could you elaborate on your thoughts on the music of Dabangg 2? "Pandey ji is a good song. Fevicol is an amazing song. There is a retro feel to Dabangg dabangg. There is a beautiful romantic song called Sanson Ne. Beautiful song," Salman said. Sanson Ne is sung by Sonu Nigam. Sonu has said in the past that maybe he has sung the maximum songs for Salman and he sounds very different whenever he sings for him. "He does. I think his voice suits me as well," Salman added. 

1 comment:

  1. There's definately a lot to find out about this issue. I like all the points you made.

    my page I recommend you read this

    ReplyDelete