Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, January 21, 2013

"I Love My Work, I Enjoy What I Do": Deepika Padukone

In an interview with me a few days back, Deepika Padukone answered the question and a compliment of a fan Nayantara from USA.

N: We love and support you unconditionally. You have achieved so much success in such a short time. How do you remain humble and grounded? You are my role model and inspiration. Always remain as perfect as you are.

DP: Thank you. That for me is a big compliment. I have always believed that you can achieve all the success in the world but if you are not humble and grounded and if you are not a good human being (this is what my dad taught me) and that's something that I will always be. I believe the success is there today, it may not be there tomorrow. The success that I have achieved is the part of what I do. But that's not my reason of being here. I love my work, I enjoy what I do. The large part of it is fame and success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment