Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"I'm Not Planning On Making Don 3 As Of Now": Farhan Akhtar

"You are asked a question but your answer is completely convoluted and comes out as something else," said Farhan Akhtar in an interview with me a few days back regards to the false reports in the media that Akhtar is planning Don 3. In fact Farhan has said in an interview that he is more keen on working on something original. "But that doesn't make for a headline. I was asked if I am doing Don 3, so I replied that if I ever get a story that's exciting, I'll do it. It automatically becomes (in the media) that I am doing Don 3 when I find a story, I don't know what that means. I am not planning on making Don 3 as of now," Farhan confirmed. 

2 comments:

  1. Damn, we would have loved to see a Don 3! Good luck with Milkha, Farhan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine as with any writer thoughts constantly swirl thru their cranium. And to dwell on just one thing doesnt mean it will never happen..its just a matter of when and where the idea pops up. it would be nice..but as with the Batman series some thing changed.

    ReplyDelete