Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Monday, January 21, 2013

"Me And Ranbir Are In A Lovely Space Today": Deepika Padukone

"A lot of people tell me that the way in which we (Ranbir and me) have conducted ourselves post our break up is something that people admire, look up to and take a cue from," said Deepika Padukone in an interview with me a few days back. "Our side it was not a conscious decision that people are watching us and so we have to behave in a certain way. I think it is just the way we feel for each other. I think there is a lot of respect that we feel for each other. We are also doing a film together, in fact that's the reason why we are doing a film together because that's the past. There is no negativity or ill feeling for each other. We are in a lovely space today where we can work with each other," Deepika concluded.  

No comments:

Post a Comment