Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"The Style Diary Of A Bollywood Diva Is A Payback To My Fans": Kareena Kapoor

"Lots of actors are approached for a book or a story. Most actors when they write their autobiography its about the struggle to the top, a lot to do with their career, emotional upheavals, but when Shobha De called me and told me that she wants to write a book on me. I was not sure if it was the right time. She said it is not going to be about your life, it is going to be a style diary," said Kareena Kapoor in an interview with me about the first book written on her called 'Kareena Kapoor: The Style Diary Of A Bollywood Diva'. "It is something very different, very edgy, something offtrack, something that every girl would want to read. A lot of my fans want to know fashion tips, diet tips. This is a kind of payback to my fans who want to know what she eats, what she wears and straight from the heart. This is catering to young girls who've made me what I am," Kareena said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment