Faridoon Shahryar's Blog


Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ileana Dcruz Clarifies On Rumours Surrounding Sooraj Barjatya's Film Starring Salman Khan

"I haven't met up with anybody from Sooraj Barjatya's team (for the film Bade Bhaiya), nothing has been confirmed or made official," said Ileana Dcruz in an interview with me. She reacted sharply to a news story where she was quoted that she was indeed doing the film. "They have quoted me and I pulled up my manager that how can they quote me for something that I never said," Ileana said. "I'd love to work with Mr Khan (Salman) but as of now nothing is happening (as far as Sooraj Barjatya's Bade Bhaiya is concerned). Let me clarify, I didn't say the quoted bits at all," Ileana clarified. That's interesting, I said, to which she replied, "It is interesting for me as well, like what, why did people quote me." But have you been approached for a film to be directed by Sooraj Barjatya? "I know nothing about it. I haven't met up with anybody. I don't know where it came from."

Ileana Dcruz was the first choice for Prabhu Dheva's Wanted since it was based on the South Remake of Pokiri, a film where Ileana was the female lead. "I was approached for Wanted but I didn't have the dates at that time so I didn't end up doing it else it would have been my first Hindi film," Ileana said. Now Kick is being remade. Ileana starred in the original. "I'm waiting to see how Kick (Hindi) looks like because it was an amazing film I did in the South. It was a lot of fun and did extremely well too," Ileana said. 


2 comments:

  1. I think Ileana dcruz would be best for sb next..she looks like sb type movie actress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently media reports are now saying nargis fakhri is doing the film. i think sonam kapoor would be the best choice for the lead actress opp salman in sooraj barjatya's next

    ReplyDelete